Coronavirus – Okinawa State of Emergency – Stay-at-Home Classes
LIFE Jr. College – English Department – TOEIC Test Measures Class – Assignments #6 & #7 [TOEIC Book 1 (RED) Test 1]
Instructions for Assignments #6 & #7
- From your homeroom teacher, receive (pick up) the following printouts:
- the TOEIC test study materials and
- an answer sheet
- On the front of your answer sheet, write the following:
- your full name properly in English
- your full name properly in Japanese
- your LIFE Jr. College Student Number
- Please note that students who do not properly their names and/or student number will receive a ZERO (0) score for both of these assignments.
- Use the LINKS below to complete these assignments.
- You may choose to LISTEN at 0.75 speed instead of Normal. You can change the PLAYBACK SPEED by clicking on the SETTINGS icon as pictured below (see PICTURE 1)
- You may choose to turn on the CLOSED CAPTION (CC) option by clicking on the CC icon (see PICTURE 2)
- You may use Google Translate or different translator or dictionary (see PICTURE 3)
- You must submit your completed ANSWER SHEET to the English Department Chief by Friday July 30th (Week #14).
- Please note that you should keep the TOEIC test study materials to further study all vocabulary.
- Questions #1-50 are for Assignment #6.
- Questions #51-100 are for Assignment #7.
- For both Assignments (#6 & #7), Class Points, will be awarded as follows:
- Score 80-100%, and receive 4/4 (4 out of 4 possible points)
- Score 60-79%, and receive 3/4 (3 out of 4 possible points)
- Score 40-59%, and receive 2/4 (2 out of 4 possible points)
- Score 20-39%, and receive 1/4 (1 out of 4 possible points)
- Score 0-19%, and receive 0/4 (0 out of 4 possible points)
- If you have any questions regarding these assignments, please consult with the English Department Chief.
- Please remember to do your best. However, TOEIC is quite difficult. You do not need to get a perfect score. You should be quite proud if you can score 60% or more. Good luck to you.
Use these LINKS to START Listening:
Questions 1-34: https://youtu.be/GByHLsr0xXo
Questions 35-67: https://youtu.be/hwkG36TvHTE
Questions 68-100: https://youtu.be/IVoe91L8kcY
Here is the entire PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwkG36TvHTE&list=PLh3z61NlT9syJut4mxJrBZaiKZAMfxa8l
Or, complete these assignments by listening to the videos below:
Questions 1-34 (Video 1 of 4):
Questions 35-67 (Video 2 of 3):
Questions 68-100 (Video 3 of 3):